Online Shopping – Conditions of Sale
These Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Conditions of Sale") define the terms and policies on which Evergreen Wreath Company provides products and services to you via www.evergreenwreaths.co.uk
Placing an order
In addition to the collective Terms and Conditions of Use your purchase of products which we supply to you through the website is subject to these Terms of Sale. Please read the Terms of Sale carefully before ordering any products through the website, as by ordering and/or accepting any of our products and/or services you agree to be bound by the Terms of Sale.
Delivery times, couriers, product and service options and costs may vary depending on the type of product that you order and the value of your order (full details may be found on individual product pages)
The technical steps required to create the order | contract between 'you' and 'us' are defined as follows:
- You must add the products and services you wish to purchase, including any personalized fields and/or custom/special instructions and/or specifications (where available), to your shopping basket and then proceed to the checkout.
- You may proceed to checkout as a guest, without logging in, or creating an account.
- By proceeding to checkout you will be confirming that the information displayed in your order summary is correct, and that you agree to these Terms of Sale. If it is not correct, you can amend your order and correct any mistakes or adjust items and quantities before confirming and submitting your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before submitting it to us. Please be advised, if you are purchasing customized or personalized products we are unable to accept returns due to erroneous order details. We are also unable to accept returns for perishable products (e.g. fresh wreaths and garlands) unless there is a fault or damage: please refer to Returns information.
- You will then be asked to input your delivery and billing address and payment details.
- Orders may be completed by pressing the 'check out' button on the final checkout page. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple prompts on this website.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. You should check the order acknowledgement email for accuracy and let us know immediately ,and no later than 24 hours, if there are any errors. This email does not constitute acceptance of your submitted order.
- Order acceptance will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we have been unable to accept or process your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered or a constituent part e.g. foliage and/or decorative sundries is not available from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- A price or product description error is identified for which we have been unable to gain your authorization.
If there are any problems with your order, a member of the Customer Care team will endeavour to contact you via your chosen method of communication: E. firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to offer a concise a view as possible of all products, We have produced product information on this website for guidance and informational purposes. Where applicable and/or available, product descriptions contain information about sizes, quantities, materials, ingredients, purposes and/or origin. We make every effort to offer accurate information and although we believe it to be accurate at the time of publication, we accept no responsibility for, and make no representation nor give any warranty or undertaking, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information offered.
Identity of supplier
We work with transparency and clarity in mind. Unless stated to the contrary on this website, the products and services offered in accordance with any contract made though this website are supplied by Evergreen Wreath Company.
Notice of Variations and Substitutions
Please note that the images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. Please refer to the product descriptions on the website which will set out full details of the product.
Our wreaths and garlands are made to order from natural products and natural variations will occur with each product. We always aim to replicate the image show as closely as possible but please allow for variations is manufacture and foliage.
We reserve the right to substitute decorative sundries and/or varieties of foliage of an equal quality, appearance and value should demand during peak times require us to do so. We will always seek your, the customer's, consent to substitute before fulfilling your order.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Any of the following cards may be used to pay for your order: Visa Debit (Delta), Maestro UK, MasterCard, Visa Credit, American Express and ApplePay. You may also use Paypal as a registered PayPal account holder or guest as a method of payment online.
For payment cards, all credit and debit cardholders and bank/building society account holders respectively are subject to validation checks and authorisation. If the issuer of your payment card or our third party validation service provider refuses to, or does not for any reason authorise or validate the payment, we will not be liable in these circumstances for any delay or non-delivery in respect of the products which you have ordered.
By providing the relevant information to us, you specifically authorise us to transmit or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, debit or credit card details or cheque details to authenticate your identity and delivery address for the products, validate your payment card and obtain authorisations for your payments for products.
Credit card safety
The website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your details as they are being transmitted to us. This prevents anyone from eavesdropping on your shopping session and keeps your card and personal details private and secure.
Discount Codes and Special Offers
Please note there is a limit of one voucher offer per order and voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with other active offers. All discounts and offers are subject to time constraints and to avoid disappointment we advise customers to check the validity period of a voucher before placing an order. Voucher codes can be applied during checkout and the value of your discount will be automatically applied.
Pricing Policy, VAT and
Prices exclude delivery costs unless otherwise stated. If a delivery charge applies to your order you will be notified both during the ordering process online and again in the acknowledgement of order email we send to you. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to our despatching your order and taking payment from you. Offers and promotions which may be made available through the website from time to time may also have specific terms and conditions which apply. You will need to read and accept these before proceeding with the offer or promotion. Only one incentive code can be used per order and incentive codes can't be used in conjunction with any other promotion.